To sign up, your child must:
- Be between the ages of 4-18.
- Have his/her own healthcare insurance or qualify for Medicaid (must provide proof of insurance card)
- Have transportation to and from lessons, with a parent/guardian present.
- Attend 7 out of the 8 lessons.
- Have little to no swimming skills
Lessons will be held at Reily Recreation Center on Tulane University’s campus every Sunday.
*Parents must be comfortable with dropping their children off at the pool and picking them up when lessons are complete.
Children will be chosen on a first-come, first-serve sign-up basis. We currently have a waiting list, but we try to move children into the program as quickly as possible.
To register your child for Swim 4 Success, please fill out the form below. Submission of this form does not guarantee your child a place in our program; placement depends on lesson availability. Please fill out this form only once. All submissions are noted in our records.